2 Alternative Ways to Pay for Your EZ Trading Computer
Option 1 – Financing Available*
Clear, transparent terms. Fair rates. No prepayment penalties.
Pay Over Time
We provide easy and affordable financing through our partner,
Bread®, so you can pay for your purchase over time.
Affordable Monthly Plans
Buy now and pay for your purchase over time at
competitive interest rates.
No Prepayment Penalties
Pay for your purchase with monthly payments and prepay
at any time without penalty.
Get a decision in seconds with no obligation to buy.
Checking your rate won’t affect your credit score.
Your data is safe and encrypted.
Check your rate in seconds
without leaving our site
**Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 36 monthly payments of $32.26 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term.
Bread® pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank.
Option 2 – Lease to Own – No Credit Needed From Progressive Leasing
- No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved
- 90 Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early, call 877-898-1970
- Instant decision upon completion of application
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must provide routing and account number for an open and active checking account
- Must have debit or credit card
- Must provide SS# or ITIN
- The advertised service is a lease-to-own or rental- or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY
*EZ Trading Computers cannot guarantee approval. All options above are provided by independent vendors that are in no way affiliated with EZ Trading Computers. Please read all electronic loan documents carefully before agreeing. Option 2 above is not available in New Jersey, Minnesota, Vermont, Wisconsin and Wyoming