In this episode of Traders podcast Rob interviews Eddie about what’s the best computer for trading. Questions Eddie answers in the podcast interview:
- How do you know if your current computer is powerful enough for trading?
- Should you trade on a desktop or a laptop?
- Which three things that make a computer trading-ready?
- What you should consider with video cards?
- What is the useful life of a computer?
- Which internet should you use when you travel?
- What is the inside scoop on the latest processors?
- What does it mean when a computer has extra cores?
- What is the traders misconception about computers?
Thanks to Rob Booker for the interview. You can view more of his interviews at Trader’s Podcast.